In a professional studio, we mentor and educate, and we explore and celebrate interconnections between traditional and innovative print, paper and bookmaking.
In the Gallery
Featured Activity Feed
- Blue Moment Exhibition (12/22/2014)
- Studio accomplishments – big prints & great sounds (12/7/2014)
- Recital with Jared Hiscock, November 20, 7:30pm (11/7/2014)
- Expansive in impact – Grand Scale prints (8/25/2014)
- Great summer workshops – Thank you! (8/18/2014)
Vision to strategy to paper. Student to teacher. Culture to people.
We connect creatives through art. We harness passion and facilitate collaboration. We provide tools, teach history and cheer innovation. Through traditional and innovative print crafts, we connect passion to production, handcraft to trained eye. We transmit knowledge and offer curatorial insight. We create and we educate. We develop artists and engage community. In an electric atmosphere, we put energy to work.
At Constellation Studios, art connects.